Invented over 35 years ago, the Hova-Bator is still the world's best small incubator. This Turbo-Fan Circulated Air Incubator uses a fan to hold a more uniform set point, even when the room temperature fluctuates, and accommodates various size eggs at the same time.
- The top has a large clear plastic window for optimal viewing of the incubation and hatching process.
- Picture window is double plate plastic with air space insulation to help eliminate moisture buildup, which would obstruct viewing.
- Large viewing area is ideal for classroom work, science projects, advertising, and promotional work, and for group observation of the hatching processes.
- This is a circulated air model.
- Without a turner in place, all Hova-Bators will hold any size egg, from 130 small Quail eggs, up to 50 large duck eggs.
- This unit is equipped with our dependable and easy-to-use wafer thermostat.
- All Hova-Bator incubators include a sanitary plastic liner.
- 110 Volt AC
- 25 Watt (220 Volt available for export)
- Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 9.5"
*Optional Quail Egg Turner pictured below:
Optional Automatic Egg Turner:
Choose between the Auto Turner with both Universal (for chicken eggs) and Quail Racks, or the Universal Egg Racks only. During incubation, eggs must be turned several times a day to prevent the yolk from setting to one side, and to exercise the embryo. Turning the eggs by hand is the most demanding and time-consuming part of egg incubation.
Egg Turner Specifications:
- Turner holds a total of six egg racks.
- Quail Racks hold 120 eggs.
- Universal Racks hold 42 eggs.
- 110 Volt AC
- Dimensions: 15'' x 15'' x 3''